All items are dispatched in the condition in which they are listed in the shop. Please read the item descriptions carefully before purchasing. I am able to cancel and refund an order only for as long as it has not been shipped. I cannot offer refunds on hand-made items once they have been shipped. I cannot be held liable for any damages or losses caused by the shipping company.
An order or part of an order will be cancelled / a payment or part of a payment will be refunded if:
- the customer has cancelled his order
- the order has not been paid in full
- the customer has not provided a valid shipping address
- an item has been priced wrongly, e.g. due to technical errors
- an item is no longer in stock
- an item or a material contained therein is banned in the destination country
- the customer has e-mailed me and asked for cancellation before the shipment has been dispatched
- on the supposition of a possible fraud
To cancel an order, login to your account with the password you registered with. Click on Orders and click “cancel” on the order you wish to cancel. Note: Cancelling your order is only possible as long as you have not sent the payment yet and if the order has not been processed at the time. If you encounter problems, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.